Aug 17, 2017

Random Thursday

Let's see what more we can learn about the secret innerworkings of Disney with Disney Facts Revealed: Answers to Fans' Curious Questions as answered by Dave Smith!


(image borrowed from Wikipedia)
Donald Duck is apparently the only character from Mickey and his friends who has a middle name. It's Fauntleroy.


(image borrowed from Disney Clip Art Galore)
Minnie's cat, Figaro, first appeared as her pet in First Aiders in 1944, four years after he appeared in Pinoccchio. He would continue to appear in cartoons with Minnie and Pluto a few more times and ending with Pluto's Sweater which aired in 1949.


(image borrowed from Disney Wiki)
Roger Rabbit appeared in three other short cartoons called Roller Coaster Rabbit, Tummy Trouble, and Trail Mix-up. He naturally starred in Who Framed Roger Rabbit as well. As to which came first, the book didn't say.






 

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about Figaro. I remember that cute lil kitty. I don't know if I ever realized the size proportions were completely wrong. LoL As an adult, I'm horrified by how large a mouse Minnie is in order to dwarf a kitten like that. Ha!
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow funny about Donald's middle name! I love that fun fact! XD I also had no idea that Figaro was Minnie's cat! Thanks for sharing :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!