Oct 13, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.



Last Week I Read:
 
 
Suspicion by Alexandra Monir (ARC)--review to come at a later date
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (4 stars)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (4.5 stars)
The Death Cure by James Dashner (3.5 stars)
The Kill Order by James Dashner (2.75 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Black Spring by Christina Henry (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Legend by Marie Lu


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Prodigy by Marie Lu


Other Posts of Interest:








4 comments:

  1. Wow, all of the maze runner series in one week? I haven't read them yet, but it looks like they go down hill after the second one. Can't wait to see the review for Suspicion. That is one I have had my eye on! Great books. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suspicion is on my stack too. I haven't ever read the Maze Runner books. They have been on my radar for a while though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Murder at the Brightwell (Ashley Weaver's debut) and right now I am almost halfway through Acts of Violence by Ross Harrison. Then I'll have a handful of children's and MG books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!